Keeping workers healthy is three times less expensive than paying for sick ones.
Increasingly, employers are discovering the irrefutable bottom-line benefits of coordinated wellness initiatives designed to "keep healthy folks healthy." Indirect costs associated with unhealthy employees—measured in productivity losses—have been shown to exceed direct medical costs by 200-300%.
AllOne Health is fully in the business of assessing your employee population, stratifying their health risks, and then implementing proven-effective strategies for engaging employees and motivating healthier behaviors.
A sampling of our more successful programs includes:
- Comprehensive health assessments:
- Providing disease-specific wellness and lifestyle resources
- Personalized health coaching by phone
- Broad-based Wellness Programs:
- Prevention and educational material
- Lifestyle Management to help with: stress, cholesterol, blood pressure, back pain, & nutrition
- Targeted Wellness Programs:
- Tobacco Cessation
- Weight Management
- Programs for chronic conditions:
- Asthma / COPD
- Cardiovascular Disease