Achieve critical control over medical costs by providing a perfect match of service on-site.
When OH services are delivered to your employees within steps of where they work, you'll notice some rather amazing benefits right away:
- Your costs drop on site eliminating the need of the employee to leave the facility, as all care is by-definition delivered
- Hours lost to employee time off is dramatically minimized
- Morale—including overall wellness—improves as employees see your commitment to their health and well-being
- Regulatory compliance is tracked and reported
AllOne Health makes it easy and cost-effective for employers of any size to offer a "perfect match" of Occupational Health services to meet their specific industry needs. Supervised by a board-certified OH physician, some of the services we can provide include:
- Injury treatment
- Pre-placement exams
- Short & long-term disability admin & case management
- Drug & alcohol testing
- Transitional/limited return to work
- Medical surveillance exams
- Respirator exams & fitness testing
A Director of On-site Services will meet with your management to monitor the program and ensure that your healthcare and financial objectives are being met.